DMCA Compliant Process and Notification Form
DMCA Complaint Process and Notification Form
Pursuant to the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) all claims of copyright infringement for content that is believed to be displayed, stored or otherwise residing on Rising Advantage website, www.risingadvantagellc.com, should be promptly sent via written notice on form below, and send to the designated agent of Rising Advantage: Jeremy McKinzie, 455 E. 107th St. Apt. 206, Chicago IL, 60628 or email@example.com. Our designated copyright agent is provided pursuant the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2).
Upon receipt of a fully completed and signed copyright infringement notification form, we will disable access to the allegedly infringing materials and will promptly notify the individual who posted the materials that access has been disabled as is our obligation under the Copyright Act.
All claims must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Pursuant to the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2), the individual who posted the materials may provide us with counter-notification that the materials were removed or disabled as the result of the mistake or misidentification of the materials. For more information on submitting proper counter notifications see page 12 here (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf).
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
NOTE: This information is provided exclusively for notifying 9 Blade that your copyrighted material(s) might have been infringed. Any other inquiries, including technical support requests, billing questions, reports of email abuse and third party reports of piracy, will not receive a response through this process.